By accessing the website at https://prowebventures.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
For Few Application, User will be required to share their Access Tokens/API Keys (As required by Application) and those will be saved in our secure server for reuse. Adequate Security Measures will be taken to keep them fully safe and make them available only to Authorized End Users who own it. We will use those to Connect User from prowebventures.com's App to Post Contents or Modify as per Users Requirement. By Accessing our Application, You agree to these terms.
User is NOT ALLOWED to process or use any Illegal Contents like Adult, Pharma, Gambling or Anything which Violates Policies of Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter & Linkedln with our applications. It is User's Responsibility to Adhere Local Laws and Policies along with Prowebventures's Policies as Applicable. If Any User Found doing such activities will be immediately banned and reported to respective authorities/Networks and all the files and uploads will be permanently deleted and Reported to 3rd Party Networks as Abuse/Spam. We have Zero Tolerance for Illegal Activities or Spams
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on prowebventures.com's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on prowebventures.com's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by prowebventures.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on prowebventures.com's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. prowebventures.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, prowebventures.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- As a customer, you are responsible for your data/video/images/contents! Some of our apps makes necessary changes which may/may not alter the original information of the data. Hence we are not responsible for the data or any sort of loss that happens. It is always best to backup your data or test in Sandbox Environment before using it in production. You are responsible for all changes and aisoftllc.com, its associated companies and products will not be responsible for any data loss or damage of any sort done to you. We will do our best not to have those situations, but as a customer its your duty to do or take help from your IT Team.
In no event shall prowebventures.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on prowebventures.com's website, even if prowebventures.com or a prowebventures.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on prowebventures.com's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. prowebventures.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. prowebventures.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, prowebventures.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
prowebventures.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by prowebventures.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
prowebventures.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Maharashtra, INDIA and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.